This week we received some surprises in the mail. First, we received these AWESOME Angel Santa hats!!! My Mom sent them to us~ She also sent our Christmas present early....a new digital camera!!! Yay! It will be perfect to snap pics of the upcoming holiday and festivities...

This week, Ryan was toying with our new camera and thinking...hmmmm, I want to have a bar-be-que with our neighbors. I would really like to try out my new smoker and smoke some baby back ribs..

So on Saturday night, we had Liz, Eric, Brian, Steave and Lisa over for dinner. Sabrina had to work and Zach and Kristin already had plans...but that's what so great about having so many neighbors close by~ we ALWAYS have someone to hang out with!

Liz spent the last 2 weeks in Chicago with her family. Since she is on Maternity leave, she stayed in Illinois to visit with her mom and dad. Eric drove back to Indy after Thanksgiving to return to work. Liz just got back on Saturday... Elise is getting SOOOO big!!! She is NOT a fan of my camera. :(

Awwwww our little lovebirds! Steave and Lisa are getting married in May. We are all going to Nashville for their Bachelor and Bachelorette parties! They are sooooooo cute!

This picture looks familiar...LOL :) I think I have a picture similar to this in each of our kitchens! It is like the "Trademark " picture of Noblesville, Indiana.

Here is Ryan grilling brauts and chicken. On the other side, he is smokin' the ribs...

Mmmmmmm....D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!

On Sunday, we were very fortunate to be able to go to the Colt's game. Ryan and I chaperoned 15 students from my school, along with my co-worker, Casey.

Here is a pic of the lil' rug-rats posing in front of a Colts truck on display at Lucas Oil Stadium.

Here we are posing with the field in the background before the game...

Ryan and his co-worker, Eric

Here is a pic of me and my neighbor, Brian... (2 kids did not show up for the field trip, so we had 2 extra tickets at the last minute. My principal told us we could invite our friends so the tickets wouldn't go to waste...as you can imagine, Brian and Eric were more than happy to take those tickets off our hands...heehee).

Our seats were high, but we had a great view of the field. It was so fun!!! The stadium got REALLY loud!!! Football fans are CRAZY I tell ya!

Half-Time show...

The Colts played the Tennessee Titans. They won their 12th straight game of the season!!!! 12-0 BABY...WOOOOO-HOOOOO!!!

I am hoping one day soon to see a 2010 World Champions flag!!!
GO COLTS!!!
Until next time...xo
No comments:
Post a Comment