We wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness!!! Welcome to the family, Ron!!!
Spring is in the air and with spring comes green grass---FINALLY!!!! Our grass has been dormant (aka-brown the past few months) and it has been sooooooo exciting to see our lawn come back to life...LOLThey kept on getting darker and darker and the thunder got louder and louder....
YIKES!!!
Because Indy has a lot of fields, the heavy rain often causes flooding...the horse ranch across the street from us got its fair share of rain water....check out the "fake lake" that was created...
Pretty horse--I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing them from our front porch!!!
On Easter Sunday, we had beautiful blue skies, so we decided to spend the day outdoors. We went to Strawtown Koteewi Prairie Park in Noblesville. Here is the county link if you would like to read more about it:
We packed blankets, chairs, a picnic lunch and our doggies and headed out for a day of SERENITY and APPRECIATION for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ...
Here I am posing with the pups...
It was sooooo awesome!!! Ryan and I were the only ones there!!! We had the ENTIRE park to ourselves!!! This is what I love about where we live....the wide open space and solitude!
Here is a pic of Ryan and the doggies...I can't wait until the leaves grow back on all the trees...little buds are already starting to form!!! Ryan was reading a park pamphlet that has "Stargazing" dates on it...an astronomer and a local University professor head the event and you are encouraged to bring your own telescope. Ryan and I are going to go...There is one evening scheduled for the end of April and another in Mid-May.
Since we were all alone, we let Frodo and Sammy off of their leashes so they could have "free reign." They had a great time!!!
We had a wonderful time too. I couldn't help but think of all of my friends and family that have small children. I'm sure your kids were all dressed in their Sunday best and out egg hunting...what fun!!! Please e-mail us Easter pics of your kiddos...We LOVE to hear how you and your family are doing and see how big everyone is getting!!!
I had to snap this pic on the drive home. We pass this house often on our evening walks...it is down the street from our sub-division. Isn't it magnificent??? I can't believe how massive this house is!!!






5 comments:
All I can really say about that is WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWW!
My fav pic is of the puppies roamin around! That is just amazing.
I love that you spent Easter day chillin out in the beautiful surroundings that God created.
We spent our Easter feasting on the crab and artichokes that God created.
Yum!
Love you bunches and more!
WOW those clouds are CRAZY. That would be quite a show for people who aren't used to that! I love your relaxing Easter celebration. Ours was hectic but fun. You know the fam would LOVE to get together in july!
I'm glad you guys had a nice and relaxing Easter - and the best part is it was just you and Ryan spending the close time together. That park is really pretty and I am ALL FOR solitude so my doggies can be left to roam free. :) Glad things are well with you two!
Your cousin was a beautiful bride for sure!
Happy Easter!! Those storm clouds were AMAZING! Never seen anything like it!
Well I love this post! I feel like I am there with you!
I can relate to the thunderstorms and lack of sprinklers, I am happy to say my yard is all green thanks to our round of thunderstorms last week, they were pretty impressive.
Unfortunately there was extensive damage due to tornadoes for some folks, but we were lucky to be out of its path.
This time of year brings me so much joy, I cant wait to see what comes for you guys this year and I am thankful you are sharing it with us!
Love lots from music city!
ps - Emma asked when we were visiting you guys again! I have to get on planning that trip!
Post a Comment