Fall is almost here! What do we do for fun when the fall and winter weather prevent us from going outdoors? We ALWAYS get asked that question! Here is a preview-Rockband Friday B-A-B-Y!!! Now, technically the weather is still decent, but I predict many evenings like this in the months to come...

Zach, Brian and Steave...

Lisa is a star!!!

Never a dull moment I tell ya!!!

For the past 11 days we have had NO rain- That's right folks, 11 days of no rain. Now, I know all my friends and family from
SoCal are reading this and thinking....so what???? But that is HIGHLY unusual- especially during this time of year. It is FINALLY supposed to rain today and throughout the week...

In honor of Autumn, I decorated the house (both inside and out). I love, love, love this time of year...I decorate for all the holidays and I just feel
sooooo festive.

Since rain and snow will be approaching in the near future, I put fake flowers in our flower boxes. I could have planted real ones, but they'd be goners by the end of October. Do you like my Fall colors????

Since I was getting ready for fall, Ryan was nice and let me put out my Halloween decor as well. I know it is a tad early, but it is NEVER too early to get in the spirit!

Leaves and Jack-O-Lanterns...
Booooooo! Ghosts and Goblins....

On Saturday night, we went over to
Steave and Lisa's to play "Century Club." I am telling you- our Mid-West friends are CRAZY!!! Century Club is when you watch a movie and every minute you have to take a shot of beer until you get to 100 shots (which is
equivalent to a little over 8 beers). Here we go with drink number one...

Eric, Liz and Sabrina...I'm sure pregnant Liz gets a kick being the sober one in the group. I wonder what she thinks of all these childish antics????
Hmmmmmmmm????

Ryan, me and Lisa :)

Brian and Liz :)

Lisa and Sabrina :)

Liz will be a mommy in less than a month!!!
Yay!!!

We are so
immature....
LOL ;) You'd NEVER guess we are all college educated professionals (sadly, I think college is where all these games/
shenanigans were learned).

Go Lisa, Go Lisa....

I LOVE these girls!!!!
xo
This weekend I broke down and bought a Dyson Animal. It is designed specifically to suck up pet hair. I know 500 dollars is a TON to spend on a vacuum, but this machine is
NOOOOOO joke!!!!

Those of you that know and love me will attest that I am
OCD clean (I'm pretty sure I inherited this trait from my mom). Before we tested out our new purchase, Ryan vacuumed the house with our old vacuum. Then we went over the carpets with the new Dyson. The result: We filled this canister up 6, yes 6 times with dog hair!!!!!!!!!!

Our carpets, which I ALWAYS thought were clean, look brand new! I cannot
believe all the hair our old vacuum missed. Trust me- there is no pet hair on these floors now...

This Thursday, September 24
th, Ryan and I will be celebrating 4 years of "Wedded Bliss!"

It's hard to believe that Ryan and I have known each other for almost 18 years. I know it took awhile, but I'm so glad we ended up together. I suppose when you are meant to be, life has a way of working things out...
7 comments:
Im in LOVE with that vacuum and I dont even have pets... That's AWESOME!!! I love, love, LOVE the decorations in your home. Especially living where you do, I'm sure it feels like fall. Not so much here... I love the flowers hanging on the porch. And I LOVE your new blog background! Adorable! Happy Anniversary to you and Ryan! SUCH a cute couple! The first picture of you two was CRACKING me up.
All I got to say is God blessed the broaken road! Happy Anniversary Thursday!!!! Love you both!
I too am in LOVE with your vacuum...And your decorations!!!!
I LOVE that first pic of you and Ryan...it so me and Kyle.
I love this!
I love how much fun you and your neighbors have!
I can't believe it feels so "fally" at your house...here it is indeed still Summer!
When is your mom coming out?
Did you get my text about Del Taco?!
Kel has the Dyson Animal too...it rocks!
My mom is coming out for Fall Break...October 22-26th. When are you coming??? She found tickets SUPER cheap...175ish!!!!
I did get your Del Taco text....I miss my green burritos- but I miss you more!!! Life would be PERFECTION if I could warp all your asses over to this neck of the woods! xo
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
I have the Dyson Animal and it is worth EVERY penny! I have had it for almost 8 years and it still works like new!
I love all your decorations in your home! So pretty!
Post a Comment