Even though spring is just around the corner, it does NOT feel like it!!! SNOW, SNOW, SNOW- this has been such a loooooooooong winter!!! Is it ever going to end?????
I wanted to share two new pics of my friend Amanda. This past Thursday on her actual birthday, I helped her first graders throw her a little party. Here are a few of her kiddos about to adorn her with a crown, necklace and a booklet of cards they made for her...
Until next time...xo
I stayed after school with my co-worker Blaire the night before and decorated her door. Here she is posing with all her birthday flair! Yes- I made her wear that on her head ALL DAY-That's what friends are for!!! We love you, Amanda!!!
On the homefront, Sabrina, Liz, Kristin and I threw our neighbors Steave and Lisa a Wedding Shower on Saturday. Since it was at our house, I decided we needed a little bridal decor...
Sabrina made the most delicious carrot cake and Liz decorated it! In case you were wondering, Steave's nickname is Scuba. Haha!!! They are not getting married until May 8th, but this was one of the only times all of the couples were able to get together under one roof...
Here's a shot of the gifts and if you look out our window, you can see the snow...BOO!!!
Liz was in charge of the games. Here are Brian and Kristin working hard on trying to solve a word scramble...
Here is Ryan grilling (yes outside in the C-O-L-D) our main course- marinated chicken breast...
Here are the sides. We had green salad, 2 types of pasta salad and french bread. Yum!!!
Me and Liz :)
I AM IN LOVE with this pic I snapped of Elise! She is getting so big and her little personality is coming to life! She is so precious...
Here are the guests of honor opening all of their loot!!!
Here is a pic of Zach, Liz, Sabrina and Lisa's best friend Jayme (who flew in from Wisconsin to surprise Lisa).
Ryan, Eric and Elise...
Brian and me :)
Congrats again and best wishes! We are so happy for the two of you!!!
Speaking of weddings...Does everyone know that Greg proposed to Kel???? Yes- over Valentine's weekend my BFF/sista Kellie got engaged!!! Sooooo, that means a trip to California for Ry and I in the fall to witness our pal walk down the aisle. Here I am walking into David's Bridal in Indy to get fitted for my bridesmaid dress...
So the skies remain grey and the temps remain in the 20-40 degree range. Not too bad, but we are looking forward to that thing called the sun! In the meantime, at least we have daylight savings quickly approaching! I am SICK of waking up and getting home in the dark!!!
Snow + Lazy Sunday = Another trip to the library...
Growlers from the local brewery and free movie rentals from the public library. Gosh, we are a cheap date...hahahahaha!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Oh, and I need to update everyone on the diet. We did cheat this week, but Ryan has lost 20 and I have lost 11 pounds since New Years...We don't have much to go IF we stick to it!!! However it is really hard and this indoor thing is killing us in terms of activity level...





No comments:
Post a Comment