Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blessed In Many Ways...

Well, it is official!!! We have been married for 5 years! I truly have the most wonderful husband a girl could ask for....Ryan is my best friend. He is sweet, smart, funny, compassionate and loyal. There is nothing this guy wouldn't do for me. I am soooooooo blessed. The past 2 weeks, we have been enjoying what is left of the decent weather. Since Autumn has arrived, we know it won't be long until temperatures drop and we are stuck in the house for a LOOOOOOOOOONG winter. We walked around Downtown Noblesville...
Historic Noblesville is my favorite area of town...
I love all the architecture and small town feel...
I am a sucker for old fashioned charm...
We also drove to the town of Lebanon last weekend to play Frisbee golf...
I even made a few attempts...
Ryan is REALLY good. He plays 3-4 days a week...
Disc golf is great exercise and easy on the pocket book... with the exception of buying the discs...IT IS FREE TO PLAY!
As I have mentioned earlier, the signs of fall are all around us...
The cool, crisp air...
The corn ready to be harvested...
The decor around town...
And the leaves...
We thought the weather was going to get the best of us this past Saturday, as we drove to the town of Cloverdale to celebrate our anniversary at Cataract Falls. Cloverdale is about an hour and a half west of us. Surprisingly, it was blue skies and temps in the mid 70's. What a perfect day!
Upper Falls...
As you can see, the river was LOW....
We took Frodo and Sam with us. They love to go exploring!
Beautiful...
Muah! Kisses for my sweets!! xo
Cataract Falls has a covered bridge too. This is the 3rd one we have seen so far. Indy has several...
Lower Falls...
Where we stopped to have lunch. Nice spot for a picnic, huh?
The pups tuckered out on the drive home.
When we got back to Noblesville, we had a romantic candlelight dinner at home. Simple. Sweet. Perfect.Each year keeps getting better....Cheers to 5 years!!! I love you, Ryan!
On Sunday, we hosted the Colts/Broncos game at our house. Yes- those are Colt's M&MS.....CRAZY, huh??? It is Colt's Country out here, I tell ya...
The guys hanging out...
Elise is getting sooooo big!!! She has some top teeth now and will have her 1st birthday in a few weeks!!!
Cutie Pie, Layne :)
Throwing the football in our yard at halftime...
We are excited football season is back! But we are more excited for next year, when the Superbowl will be in Indy!!!!
Life is good!

Until next time...xo

No comments: