It's OFFICIAL!!!! Ryan and I have now lived in Indy an entire year! The time has gone by sooooooooo fast. I remember when we made the decision to move and the assortment of comments we received from friends and family...some said we'd hate it, others said we'd love it. Well the consensus is in--We LOVE Noblesville-it is now home and we are here to stay!!! It was scary to make the move, but well worth it. Sometimes you just have to follow your instincts and take a chance-life is too short not to...
Last week Ryan had class, so we didn't get to do a whole lot, but we did manage to go to the gym, clean out the cars, get some yard work done and organize the house. Sunday was Ryan's last day of class, so we celebrated Sunday night with some bowling...
We went bowling with our friend April and her neighbors Brandon and Jenn. April also brought her friend, Ryan.
It had been soooooooooooooooooooo long since Ryan and I have bowled....in fact, we couldn't even remember the last time we bowled in CA!!!
We had a great time! We had fabulous company! Everyone was super nice, and of course we LOVE our friend, April!!!
Ryan bowled the best game of his life...
Me??? NOT SO MUCH!!!! But I did have fun!
Me and April :)
April posing with the Origami dollar bill Ryan made her...I'm telling you, the guy has many talents...LOL
It was so much fun!!! We can't wait to go again. Our neighbors Lisa and Steave want to join a bowling league...Maybe we will be on a team in the near future???
The past few days have been VERY rainy. Ryan and I were talking about it, and we actually prefer the overcast...NOT very big fans of the sun! Besides, rain keeps things cool and green. The only real bummer about rain is that our outdoor adventures get postponed. We had planned to go canoeing, but because of the wet weather, went to the movies instead. Here is a pic of us leaving our neighborhood...
We really enjoy the scenery out here. A lot of the land is still undeveloped, so everything is real open and picturesque...
Country road and more rain...
Here is a pic of me and my date...Isn't he handsome??? He is really nice too...I think I might marry him someday...heehee :)
Before we went to the movies, we went to McAlister's Deli for lunch...
Here is a pic of Ryan CHEATING on his diet!!!! Carbs, Carbs, Carbs! I swear, one week and he can't hang...Look at the guilt on his face!!! Notice the salad I ordered...4 pounds lost and haven't cheated once- I guess some of us have more will-power than others!
We went to the movies to see "The Hangover." It was a REALLY funny flick...kind of raunchy and definitely not for kids...I'd recommend it for an adult night out.
It was still raining when we got home, so we decided to have our neighbors over for Pot-Luck...Sabrina made Pot-Roast, Liz made Lemon Bars (which I sadly could not eat) and Ryan made Chicken Stir-Fry...
More rain-these 2 pics were taken at 9pm....can you believe how light it was outside??? CRAZY!!!
Liz and her baby bump...she is sooooooooooooo adorable!!! Her and Eric are still undecided on a name for their little girl- Any suggestions??? She is due in October. Send them my way and I will pass them along...
Zach and Kristen brought Layne over. Since we have no toys at our house, I had to get creative. Here he is pushing around the decorative shopping cart that goes on our kitchen counter. I filled it with some goodies from our pantry so he'd have something to play with...
All the girls love Ryan... Whether it's California, the Mid-West- it doesn't matter where we go, the guy is a chick magnet...LOL :)
More congregating in the kitchen...
I LOVE all of 3 of these girls. They have been such wonderful friends to me! from left to right: Kristen, Sabrina, Liz and yours truly...
Ryan, Brian and Eric talking shop...
Dinner-time...I wanted to take this picture over because I cut Ryan's head off, but Ryan said no...oh well!
After dinner, Zach and Kristen took Layne home- the rest of us played Game Wave. My best friend Erin bought it for me and Ryan for a Christmas present last year. It has 6 individual remote controls--enough for all of us to play at the same time!
It is pretty fun...we played the 2 trivia games. The 6 of us (Me, Ry, Liz, Eric, Brian and Sabrina) gave ourselves pseudo-names...Can you guess what name belongs to who?
After everyone went home, I spent the evening with my 3 favorite boys!!!
If I have learned anything this past year, it is to follow your heart in ALL aspects...love, career, location. We are the choices we make--Be true to yourself; We only get one go round...make it worthwhile!!!
Last week Ryan had class, so we didn't get to do a whole lot, but we did manage to go to the gym, clean out the cars, get some yard work done and organize the house. Sunday was Ryan's last day of class, so we celebrated Sunday night with some bowling...
We went bowling with our friend April and her neighbors Brandon and Jenn. April also brought her friend, Ryan.Until next time...xo





2 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love you and your philosophies of life!!
I'm glad you are playing Game Wave - woohoo!
And good job not cheating. I'm a fat cow and must stop the binging. LOL
You guys stay so busy! Looks like fun. Don't you just love McAllister's? Yum!
Post a Comment