Sabrina and Brian...They are two of our closest friends out here and we love them sooo much!!!
Opening presents....
Lisa and Steave got him that cool Colts hat and Sabrina got him the tamborine because ALL the guys (Brian, Ryan, Zach, Steave and Eric) are starting a garage band--yes, a garage band. Everyone but Brian plays guitar or sings....so Brian is the official tamborine man-Silly boys!
Happy Birthday, Brian!!! We hope you have the best year ever!!!!
On Sunday, I was feeling well enough to get dressed and walk over to Liz and Eric's for the football game against the Jaguars. Here is a pic of me, Liz and Lisa.
Me and my Walrus-Husband...he will be shaving it off tonight- the "Hulk Hogan" facial hair will NOT fly at work...
Ryan, Brian and Eric watching our Colts BEAT the Jaguars!!! YAY!!!
Later in the afternoon, we were out in our front yard and ran into Steave and Lisa walking their dogs (Copper, Riley and Morgan).
Our dogs are all friends and are quite fond of one another...It is really great having Steave and Lisa on our street. We dog sit for each other often.
Here we are standing in front of our porch. Do we look like Hoosiers???? What the heck is a Hoosier anyway????
Oh and we FINALLY hung the sign up that we got at the fair!!! It is right next to the front door welcoming all who enter....
Until next time...xo





3 comments:
I love all your pics!!! And, I LOVE your new header!!! You get the best pics where you live!!! I am so sorry you got so sick!!!
Hey Brookie! Im sorry you were sick, that is SOOO miserable. Im sure being a teacher that is an occupational hazard. Im glad you were well enough to enjoy some of your weekend, you dont even look sick in the photos! I always look like hell!
I hope you guys have a great week, Im always looking forward to more photos and stories. I love fall too!
SO sad to hear you were so sick... that is NOT fun! And it sucks having to miss work for UN-fun reasons. :\ Bummer.
Post a Comment