Here is Ryan applauding his students along with some of his fellow co-workers...
This week, I got to spend a lot of time with this lil' lady. Yes, this is Elise and she is getting soooooooo BIG! She is the happiest baby I have ever met! She has the sweetest disposition.This weekend, we went over to Josh and Tiffany's for a little Memorial Day fun. See the field behind the guys? The beginnings of corn crops...
Ryan and Tiffany's brother, Brad...
Tiffany and Josh live in the middle of our subdivision. Their backyard butts up to a corn crop. Cool huh?
Eric and Josh "throwin' the corn."
Ryan and I went to Victory Field last week to watch the AAA Indians play.
For the past 2 years, Ryan's school has had their "End of the Year Party" at the baseball field...
It was fun. We went on a Monday night and it was DEAD, which was great for us! Cheap seats and good parking!!!
The neighborhood pool opened this week as well...
To beat the heat, me, Liz and Elise headed there for a lil' "fun in the sun!"
I adore this kid! What a sweetie.
Liz and I also went "Garage Sale-ing" and found NOTHING!!!! We did however have an awesome lunch in Carmel at Bub's Burgers...
Bub's is located in the Art and Design District, which I have blogged about before. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it there!
A lot of the construction is new, and everything (including a performing arts center) is almost complete!
The burgers at Bub's were FANTASTIC, but these "Sloppy Fries" were like "Heaven on Earth!!!" Ahhhhhh, my arteries are clogging just looking at this picture!
Elise was a fan too!!!
My friend April invited us to her housewarming this week. She recently bought a brand-new townhome in Carmel.
Ryan and I had a great time meeting her friends and neighbors. I love April-She has been a good friend to me. I am lucky to have her in my life. Here is a pic of me, April and her son, Caden.
Last but not least, we were able to make a day trip out to a campsite in Anderson. We had originally planned on camping out with tents, but the weather forecast predicted rain and we didn't want to take our chances...
Chillaxin'
Lisa, Kristin, Zach and Liz's brother Tom...
The campsite from afar...
Liz, Eric and Elise...
Sabrina, Brian and their 2 doggies- Sable and Jake :)
Hanging out around the campfire. Yes, that's Frodie sleeping in my lap :)
This week, Ryan's parents are driving their RV cross country and are planning to stay a few days with us. We look forward to spending time with them. Then after that, we will be en route to good ole' Cali for a few days and then relaxing with Papa and Tutu in Hawai'i!!! We can't wait. We have been looking forward to this for months!
Until next time...xo





1 comment:
Oh my goodness...you are SO FREAKIN ADORABLE with your hair that blonde. KEEP IT KEEP IT!!
And Liz's baby is gorgeous! She has grown up so much since January!
XOXO
Post a Comment