The finished product- chicken enchiladas covered in mole, onion, cheese and avocado. Yum Yum!!!
On Sunday, Ryan and our neighbor Eric decided to go golfing...
Liz and I wanted to ride along for moral support...
Elise wanted to come too and cheer on her dad...
Ryan...
Eric...
Trees, trees and more trees...
Silly boys and their cigars...
Standing in the trees-This particular course borders Fort Harrison State Park. Did I mention that I start golf lessons this Wednesday??? Sooooo excited!
Cart chicks...
Leaving the tee box...
More course...
Checking out the shot...
Go Eric!
Family picture. Aren't they adorable?
Walking off the green...
What a fun day! Elise was soooo good!!! She didn't fuss even once- She loved being outdoors! She even has the "wind-blown" hair from the cart ride back to the Pro-shop. Can you believe she is already 6 months old???
Less than a month and we will be on summer vacation!!! Woo-Hoo!!! Less than 3 weeks and I will be 30!!! Boo-Hoo!!! Where does the time go??? Seriously!!!
Have a great week everyone!!! Happy Mother's Day to all my friends and family! Motherhood is the HARDEST and most IMPORTANT job in the world! Don't forget to tell your mama how much you love her!!!
Until next time...xo





1 comment:
OMG I love the pictures!!
Post a Comment