We have had the CRAZIEST weather this summer. This is the sky one minute...
This is literally a minute later... We have experienced some of the most insane thunderstorms this year!
This week I had to go to a training at Butler University. Here I am with my co-worker, Erin. She is the Speech and Language Pathologist at my school...
During our lunch break one day, we walked around campus and took pics for all of you to enjoy...
Soooooo green...
Beautiful architecture...
Campus Planetarium...
Pretty pretty...
This is the building that we had our training in. It is called Jordan Hall...
It was a very interesting training and the scenic atmosphere made it even better :)
This past Saturday, we went to Purdue to have an "Adults Only" adventure. Here are Sabrina, Robyn, me and Liz...
First stop was Scotty's Brewhouse for some drinks and grub. Ryan wanted to take on the "Big Ass Brewhouse Burger Challenge."
He tried his best, but sadly he was defeated...
That thing was MASSIVE!!! It was 24oz!!! He ate about 3/4 of it and had to throw in the towel...
Our new friends and neighbors Chris and Robyn. They are middle school sweethearts just like me and Ryan.
You all know these girlies~ My lovely gal pals Sabrina and Liz...
Muah! xoxoxo
Ending our evening at the Neon Cactus...
Having your summer off enables you to do random things you put off. Dentist appointments, visits to the vet, spending your gift cards that you forgot all about...hehe :) I had a gift card that Carol (my mother-in-law) had given me in May that I never used! So we headed to Keystone at the Crossing for some shoppin'!
Ryan walked around Crate and Barrel with me for over an hour as I tried to decide what to buy. Decisions, decisions...
Until next time...xo





1 comment:
I cannot get over how GREEN everything is! So pretty!
Post a Comment