My 29th birthday started early when Sabrina and Liz came over to drop off some birthday cheer! Sabrina and her husband Brian went on vacation this week and were going to be gone this weekend, so they wanted to see me before they left to wish me a "Happy B-day!"
Sabrina, Liz and me:
I REALLY wanted that blue platter on the top shelf, but I had to utilize my self control! Art work is sooooo pricey-you'd think these people do this for a living or something...heehee! The two girls in the pic are Liz's friends- they drove down from the Chicago area and spent the weekend with them...
Ryan and Eric...
Kettle corn!!!! YUMMMMMMERIFIC!!!!!
It was impressive to see all of the artistic talent out there- we were thinking about Nick Mugridge at the Art Fair- Nick, you would have REALLY liked this!!!
Here are some cool metal sculptures for the yard...
Ryan and I were having "In Utero" flashbacks...all you Nirvana fans will get the reference.
After the art fair, Ryan and I drove to downtown to go to an Indians game!!! I had to take a picture of this window for obvious reasons...
We drove down Meridian Street to get there-
There are 3 REALLY "ritzy" areas of central Indiana- Geist, Carmel and Meridian Street in Indianapolis. I took some pics of some homes for you to see. They are absolutely gorgeous...
I LOVE the brick...
and the trees....
and the character...
of each and every home!!!
Hooray for baseball! I would have LOVED to have gone to a pro game, but the Reds weren't in town (they are the closest- only an hour and a half away) and Chicago was too far of a drive for one day... I am glad Indy has a minor league team- I would die from baseball withdrawals otherwise!
Victory Field is very well-maintained for a minor league facility. It is really reasonable price-wise too...
We snuck up to the upper deck to get some sun!!! Here I am beer in hand with my free T-shirt...LIFE IS GOOD!!!
Here is a shot of the Indians mascot, "Rowdie."
Can you read the sign...I think they did that especially for me!!! J/K
Okay, so while we were sitting up top, a foul ball flew through the air and was headed straight at me!!!! Luckily, my prince charming reached up and "plucked" it out of the sky and saved me!!!! My HERO!!!!





4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wow...I didn't realize how close in age we are! I love the d.c. holder, what GREAT gift!
Fun birthday!!! Your day sure sounded full of excitement!
I know I have told you before, but you and Ryan are adorable! I love all the adventures you guys go on...I feel like I am right there with you! I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday - don't feel bad....I turn 30 this year!!!!
"Happy Birthday!"
I can't get over how green the grass and trees are. (I'd notice more because I've been wanting to find a Saturday to replant our grass.)
I love how you and Ryan take off and do art shows or go to special events or go find a fun place to enjoy for you and your cute little family of pets.
You both look so happy.
Post a Comment